Jobatar is an on demand video interviewing platform, offering companies a very cost effective alternative to the traditional telephone and first round interviews as a means to screen applicants. Jobatar let's employers screen and filter more applicants and in less time! It is a white label product that incorporates social media, video and mobile technology. Jobatar empowers candidates to record video interviews either on PC, Mac, Smartphone or Tablet.
- Compare, collaborate, share - You can share video interviews with colleagues in the UK and Internationally using your Mobile, Tablet and PC.
- Employer Branding - You can create and add employer branded videos and immediately engage with applicants at the very beginning of the interview process. Add "Introduction" and "Closing" video's and Video Recorded interview questions. Total Employer Branding for PC, Mobile & Tablet. This includes logo, background image, full color, banners and buttons.
- Social Media Integration - Add video interview link directly on your social media profiles as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to invite candidates to take the video interview. Or add the link on your website on any open job roles.
- Multinational - We have translated the App to French, German and Swedish, and more languages are planned to be released soon. Remove the scheduling problems with recruiting between different time zones.
- Security - Applicant's data protection is extremely important to us. Applicant videos are safely secured in as ISO 27001 certified data centre.
- Employers can include filter questions prior to the video interview, making sure that only candidates who meet the employer’s basic requirements spend time taking the interview.