LaunchPad Recruits is an online video interviewing platform that helps employers make better and faster shortlisting decisions in their candidate screening process. Using short video interviews LaunchPad Recruits moves employers beyond CV screening and reveals the person behind the paper, helping recruiters assess prospective candidates’ true fit to their organisation and role. We transform the selection process to one which is convenient, faster and more effective.
We believe the product should be simple and a pleasure to use. This means that we only add new features when we are sure that they add real value for our customers. We are aware of the risk of developing products in isolation of user feedback - so we consult with customers when deciding what to implement to make sure that our product decisions address real customer problems. LaunchPad currently offers a core video interviewing product with the following key additional features:
- We're mobile! Both for viewing candidates and to take the interview
- Multi branding functionality allows our clients to apply a specific brand styling and language to each and every job.
- Employers can use LaunchPad Recruits as their application form. They can require additional documents (CVs, cover letters) be uploaded so that all candidate-related information can be found in one place. The system could double as an Applicant Tracking System for smaller companies.
- Employers can opt for a white-labelled version of the product, so that all the communication between the candidate and the company is branded with the company’s logo.
- Employers can include filter questions prior to the video interview, making sure that only candidates who meet the employer’s basic requirements spend time taking the interview.
- The messaging feature enables employers to communicate with their applicants directly from the platform, keeping all information and communications in one place.
- Collaboration features help employer teams work together to decide as a team who should be bought in for interview.
Owned Server Externally Hosted
No, not compliant
Applicant Tracking System
1 East Poultry Avenue
No comments have been left here yet. Be the first who will do it.
2 February, 2014
This blog post is a guest post provided by Spark Hire 's Josh Tolan Quick question: Why should video interviewing be expensive? Take a second to think about that. Are you drawing a...
21 January, 2014
This blog post is a guest post provided by Recruitby.net 's Samuli Ahola. Recruitby.net was formed in 2012. The founders of the company were struggling with job interviews: The...
3 May, 2013
User Reviews Finally, we've decided to launch a new feature that allows your users to review your software on InterviewingSoftware.com. In the end, one of the most important aspects of...