Interviewing Software Comparison Site goes LIVE!
posted on Apr 1, 2013
Welcome to the Video Interviewing Comparison site, the only resource on the web that covers every single top video interview provider around the world.
It's been nearly a month of non-stop work on this site, but at last we've gotten the infrastructure and the content up and running. In the mean-time, please bear with us while we improve the content around the site and help us improve as much as possible.
If you are an Interview Software Provider
- You can claim your listing and update it as you want. If you're having problems with linking your account, just send us a message at email@example.com.
- You can request a review of your video interview software which will be posted and connected to your website.
- You can gain a "Featured" link by placing a link to our website after you've claimed your listing.
If you are looking for Interviewing Tools
- All of the information on this website comes from a group of professionals working in recruitment. Human Resources and IT. They've agreed to share their information with us regarding the different software providers and we've done our very best to give the most objective statements regarding each individual piece of software.
- If you find information that you feel is inaccurate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll change it as soon as we can.
- If all things go as planned you can also start leaving reviews of software you've been using.
Leave a comment
Mar 26, 2013
Mar 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013
Feb 2, 2014
Jan 21, 2014
May 3, 2013
Apr 1, 2013
« Excited and satisfied! Took 5 minutes to set up for the questions and in half an hour I had sent invitations to applicants. Highly recommend this tool. »
« TalentRooster is a great tool, and clients love it! »
« Fantastic! Provides a unique advantage for a job interview and is very easy to use. »
« Launchpad is easy to use and you can be up and running in about 30 minutes. The team are very proactive and aim to keep ahead of the competition and listen to clients. The new 'live' product is awesome, taking care of scheduling headaches. Sending texts to candidates really boosts completion rates. »
« I've tried different platforms but found Cuzie had more hiring tools than other sites, and thus went with them. I find it user-friendly and clean. »