Features and details of LaunchPad
- We're mobile! Both for viewing candidates and to take the interview
- Multi branding functionality allows our clients to apply a specific brand styling and language to each and every job.
- Employers can use LaunchPad Recruits as their application form. They can require additional documents (CVs, cover letters) be uploaded so that all candidate-related information can be found in one place. The system could double as an Applicant Tracking System for smaller companies.
- Employers can opt for a white-labelled version of the product, so that all the communication between the candidate and the company is branded with the company’s logo.
- Employers can include filter questions prior to the video interview, making sure that only candidates who meet the employer’s basic requirements spend time taking the interview.
- The messaging feature enables employers to communicate with their applicants directly from the platform, keeping all information and communications in one place.
- Collaboration features help employer teams work together to decide as a team who should be bought in for interview.
Mar 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013
Mar 26, 2013
Feb 2, 2014
Jan 21, 2014
May 3, 2013
Apr 1, 2013
« Excited and satisfied! Took 5 minutes to set up for the questions and in half an hour I had sent invitations to applicants. Highly recommend this tool. »
« TalentRooster is a great tool, and clients love it! »
« Fantastic! Provides a unique advantage for a job interview and is very easy to use. »
« Launchpad is easy to use and you can be up and running in about 30 minutes. The team are very proactive and aim to keep ahead of the competition and listen to clients. The new 'live' product is awesome, taking care of scheduling headaches. Sending texts to candidates really boosts completion rates. »
« I've tried different platforms but found Cuzie had more hiring tools than other sites, and thus went with them. I find it user-friendly and clean. »